Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday already...

Time still flies by fast even if you don't do anything -_-! I seriously need to keep myself busy (but not stressful) again now that I'm not sick and...school's a bit light [KINDA]. I got the Y's new schedule and I think I'm going to join the SELF DEFENSE group exercise hahahahah!!



Yeahhh swine-cation is definitely not special. I was pretty much sick half of the week and plus, the weather was horrible...wet and cold. UGH! Well yesterday was finally a beautiful day so it was my first day out since..Thursday hahaha. Yeahhh went to Juice Bar because they finally reopened since they closed in...2006! I think it's pretty inside; greeeeen walls LOL :D

Oh todayyy, Victoria needed to get a Hannah Montana wig for her "Athena" project or something so we went all the way to Wal-Mart in far away Quincy to get it for her. We ate at the KaMan shopping place and then I wanted to Lollicup so I went inside the market to get one. I DON'T CARE IF I'M COUGHING, TAPIOCA WITH BOBA IS SOOOO GOOOOOD!! Thennn we went to Wal- Mart and got some stuff. My mom picked up a baby-walker for Albee because she's coming over today! It's an adorable Winnie The Pooh and Friends themed walker. So cute ;)

And we got home and I immediately started to build the walker. Luckily it wasn't some heavy-tool-needed-walker. I surprised myself when I finished in about 45 minutes. I was totally freaking out when I had to put the seat on and secure it and stuff. DEFINITELY need to be SUPER careful for that part.

Albee finally came and AHHHHHHH her legs are all dangling from the walker LOL. It's for ages 4 months to Walking and Albee just passed the 4 months line ;) So we stuffed some pillows under for her tiny feet to rest onnnnn :) Oh man, I love babies and little kids. I may sound weird and crazy but I can't wait to like....have my own kids and have all these cute walkers and toys and clothes for them PUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Now, the baby left andddddddd...I probably should get started on my Presidents again. Swine vacation definitely went by quick. We're going back on Wednesdayyyy RAWRRRRRRR!! Better make the best out of my last two days :(

1 comment: