Saturday, May 2, 2009

SAT on Sat.

Yuppp it was finally here! First SAT of my life lol. Seriously, I thought I would do all bad and stuff because I didn't go to (all) of my SAT prep classes but I was surprised; I didn't freak out like I thought I would lol.

So yeahhhh I ate breakfast this morning and my dad drove me to RCC to take the test. Eva, Linda, Jenny, and Cindy were in the same testing room as me so..yay :) I think..we started really late because when we were done, everyone else was already waiting outside or something. But yeah, my proctor was HORRIBLE. She's mad slow and rude for no reason. The room was SOOO HOTTT; the heat was on; she closed the door; and the windows were broken/locked because we were on the 5th floor and technically, we can leave through the roof if we open the window. Worst testing site ever; I was literally sweating while taking the test. Definitely not a good experience.

After the test, it was a nice gathering at the main floor. A bunch of my friends from OB, JQ, and BLA were there haha :) Ehhh so I stuck with Eva, Steven, Bryan, Jerry, Nelson, Tony Lee, and Sarah and we all "walked" back to Chinatown. Didn't know where to go yet because our brains were just dead lol. So we walked....TO RUGGLES STATION and took the train back to Chinatown LOL. Ehhh we all went our separate ways :( I eventually came home and my cousin brought Albee here! Home with Victoria AND a baby is not a good idea LOL. Well, Albee is still adorable and I love her; but when she started crying, I actually got scared LOL. My mom left for work and it was only the three of us at home. So yeahhh I don't think I should let anyone else see me with a baby ever because I notice I talk really...baby-ish LOL!!

But yeahhhh it was a nice afternoon with baby Albee :) My aunt (Albee's grandma) came just in time when Albee started to cry LOL. Apparently she wanted to sleep and she needs milk to sleep and my aunt had the baby bag all along! My cousin didn't even drop it off at my place so yeahh when my aunt came, it was a miracle LOL!

So I've been home all day basically. There was supposed to be dance practice today but apparently, the Y is "reserved" for the Jokers or something on Saturdays. People never tell me these things!! Dress rehearsal is next Wednesday and we're gonna meet either Monday and or Tuesday so I hope we'll definitely be ready! No worries, we got like two bboys, and three experienced ACC dancers ;) LOLLL! We got this :) That reminds me, we still need to think of a name for our group. AHHHHHHHHH!!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely killed the essay today. It was pretty simple. I told you not to worry but sucks to hear about your testing site. My testing site was filled with a bunch of white girls. -.-.
    Oh, good luck on the asian night thing. I know you will rock the stage ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i know! the sat wasnt as bad as i thought it would be either, i thought itd be more rushed but it wasnt all that bad hahaha it was quite "fun" i guess. except it was all long and what not. iunno i didnt take this SAT that serious since its my first time and i wanted to see how its like xD

    but aww sorry to hear about your testing site :( maybe you should take it at BC high with us nice time ;) mad nice there haha considering hearing how ve said she had a "cute ass proctor" LOLL

    should call your group "TRUNG'S DANCERS" LOLLLL jkkkk :P

    ReplyDelete