What a busy week last week; that's why I didn't update for so long. So yeahhh the whole past week, I've been super stressed out with Asian Night. Practiced every day at the Y, at OB, and at my house. On Friday, we had time to practice before the real thing starts; I totally wanted to like kill someone because my group was late and no one was really getting down the moves when I showed them a thousand times. Sigh this is what I get for doing Asian Night this year all last minute. Oh well, at least it's totally over. Tina and Richard came and brought Victoria and Angela with them. Tina did our hair and make up and we turned out great :) People said I looked Korean so yeahhhhh :D
I guess we were all nervous. I had to drink sooo much water, it wasn't even funny. So it was finally our turn. The guys did their duet dance in the beginning and when Lollipop starts, Eva, Sara, and I started jumped out. I heard a lot of people calling out my name so I was grateful for that! Thanks for coming and showing your support, you guys! Right after we finished, I ran off backstage and went to get some water. OMG you have no idea how DEHYDRATED I was. My mouth was totally dry and UGHH, worst experience ever. This is what stage fright sometimes does to you -_-!
After the show was over, I took some pictures with my group and friends who came. Ve and Phuong gave me roses! (Thank you loves!) Yeahh my back was in PAIN afterwards, I didn't know why. Plus I had to carry two textbooks and a huge notebook for homework this weekend. Terrible. Well Tony drove so YES I get a ride LOL. TO and I went to eat at Wing It and yeahhhhh I couldn't change because stupid Victoria took my clothes. I looked like a ____!! Whatever -.- After we ate, we went to Zhi's house for a bit and then I had to leave because Tong wanted me to chill with a few people at QT. It was kinda cold so we all left and everyone walked me home :D
Saturday...Well I went to Downtown to return this shirt from Wet Seal that I don't like but apparently, they didn't give me my money back but store credit. I don't buy from Wet Seal anyways. Only went there last week to get accessories for Asian Night and got this shirt but didn't fit me. Stupid Wet Seal -_- Then I went to DSW because I wanted to get some shoes...but then if I did, my mom would've killed me! So I decided to go to H&M; got three tops from there :) Tony was coming out from home so we met up at Downtown anyways..to go to Zhi's house. Omg we went to McDs and this white guy all came in and started rapping. It was so funny. Then he went to the bathroom and never came out LOL. We hoped that he'll come out and we can laugh more XD
Yeahhh went to Zhi's house and I guess the guys started it mad quick XD Then these three girls came and I guess I made new friends o_o I've seen them around but never say hi or whatever. Ahhh whatever, not really gonna hang out with them anyways LOL.
And todayy, I didn't do ANYTHING. Except went to North End to get my cousin a tirimisu cake for her birthday with my mom and I came home, cleaned my closet and went to sleep for 4 hours. I think I got sick from yesterday's thingy. Now I shall google what happens after you thingy a tiny too much? Stupid "jao" LOL! I really want to start homework but ughhhh I feel sleepy again. Stupid weather too, wth :( At least we have tomorrow off and I can do homework...? Victoria said she might want her friends over our house and KICK ME OUT because they're coming. Like WTF, you don't do that to your own sister JUST TO HAVE FRIENDS OVER. I swear, little girls these days are horrible people. Not the mention she almost gave my laptop a virus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha very productive weekend
ReplyDeleteyou were really stressing the past weeks, but you did absolutely well yesterday! ^^ cant wait till next year >;] we'll def run it and make it a blast!
lol little girls these days ;x
Jao.tsk tsk. Anways why don't you use the English word.LOL. But thanks for coming yesterday.
ReplyDelete