NOT COOL AT ALL. I HATE MYSELF. I HATE HOW I'M LIKE SO INDECISIVE. AND I NEVER KNOW WHAT I WANT. NOR WHAT I FEEL AND CRAP. UGHHHHHH!!!
Seriously, I want to rant SO much but this is somewhat personal so no names shall be typed. And comments shall not include name guessing either T________T
Like omggggg. It's like I do but then I don't. I feel like punching someone right now. I'm not totally emo or whatever; I'm just...spazz-tatic! All complicated guys should just die and DBSK and my other loves shall just live. OKAY I'M KIDDING. I LOVE EVERYONE. BUT I'M JUST SAYING. Why must I/life be so complicated?!? T___________T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And just when we thought all the asian night drama was out of your life more drama begins.But life is meant to be complicated. If life wasn't so complicated then we can always get whatever we want.And what is in the fun of that? Sometimes the point of life is to discover life. If that makes sense.
ReplyDeletelife is full of complication. sometimes you just either walk away or let it eat you up. dont stress to much jen! we're still young :]
ReplyDeleteJENNNNNNNNNNNIFER BABY
ReplyDeletetake a chill pill lol :]