Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ME? A TWIN or a 12 YEAR OLD?!

LOL okayyy I told Trung this already but I'm gonna make an extended version of it for you guys. So I was at the dentist today with Victoria at Tufts Dental. My mom changed our dentist place so this is the first time we're cleaning our teeth there. I was all set with my appointment and was waiting for Victoria to finish. Those dentists have their treatment rooms all out in the open so I literally stood next to the chair Victoria was sleeping on and yeahhh, just watching until my dad comes back to sign some papers and we can leave. Here's the story --

Student Dentist: So who's older?
Me: (thinking) WTFFFFFF!!!??? (looks at Victoria and she's laughing with a spit sucker in her mouth) Oh me....BY 5 YEARS.
Student Dentist: Oooh really? I thought you two can be twins or something. At least one is a minute or two older.
Victoria: (gurgling laughing)
Me: Is this supposed to be a compliment or insult to me...?

And we went home and I told my mom and she was like "OH THOSE YOUNG PEOPLE JUST WANT TO START A CONVERSATION. A LOT OF WHITE PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT." Hahahahha then Trung tells me the same thing through text LOL ;D Awesome, just awesome LOL!

Today's Wednesday; nothing has been that exciting. Monday; we had an AP English prep afterschool at the science auditorium. OMG that room; I flipping hate it. FREAKING HOT; can't even breathe. So after that, I just went home. FINALLY, TUESDAY; AN OFFICIAL DANCE PRACTICE AGAIN! Sadly, Sara couldn't make it cause she had to take care of Kaylee :( I'm sure we can fill her in though! We were definitely dancing then Steven all changed the dance practice into a singing recording thing. Him and Jason Yuen was all being gay LOL. But when Steven sings Chinese love songs to Eva, it was realllllyyy cute! I was just sitting there laughing lol. Still very happy for them two ^^!

So yesyes, dance practice because we were preparing for today's Asian Night dress rehearsal. OKAY FINE, WE WEREN'T THAT PREPARED BECAUSE SARA WASN'T HERE AGAIN AND THE 4 OF US TOTALLY BLANKED OUT. I didn't want to show my "I Did It For Love" dance because I just don't want to to show it off before the show. Def wanna surprise you guys ;) and Eva was freaking out because she didn't know what to do for Lollipop; so being all weird, I just freestyled somethings and she said it looked nice and we should do it, BUT NO ONE DID IT WITH ME. I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON STAGE LOOKING ALL WEIRD JUMPING AROUND LOL. Well we DID do our official moves though. Sigh that was one embarassing moment on stage. At least I know Mr. Herrington and he's cool with it LOL.

Omggg, then me, Eva, Steven, Nelson and Warren were sitting in the audience, watching the rest do their dance and skits and suddenly a spotlight explodes above our heads and it landed almost directly under Warren and somewhat of Steven! OMG I WAS SOOO SCARED WARREN AND EVERYONE ELSE GOT HIT AND HAD GLASS ALL OVER THEM. OMG WARREN WENT TO THE SIDE AND I WENT TO HIM AND HE SMELLED LIKE BURNT STUFF. OMGG POORR WARREN :( At least he's okayyy now!

So many things are happening nowadays and WILL happen. APs are coming and I'm super stressed and scared. I'm frking breaking out because of what's happening lately. Then I stress more because of THAT. Everything better turn out well or else I'm gonna cry D: I tried my best, I really did. I'm just gonna try to stay positive. Busy days and week ahead. Hope time flies quickly so I'll be done with all these crazy things.

Speaking of crazy things...2NE1; my new favorite girl group just launched their new song "FIRE" and I think it's definitely FIREEEEE! Crazyy hawttt :D I love my idols...once again! ^^

3 comments:

  1. When I read "I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON STAGE LOOKING ALL WEIRD JUMPING AROUND"(Thong). I started to think you were like KrUmPiNg.LOL. But anyways, don't worry about the exams next week, just try to stay positive. Cause I realized that if you worry too much then it just makes things worse. Well thats my logic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, 2NE1 isn't too bad. Just not a fan of that lollipop stuff. Fire is pretty good though

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2NE1 are cool but never better than wondergirls xD anyways LOL at the dentist thing, see your mom and me think alike ;) lol

    cant wait to see your asian night!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete