Sunday, May 17, 2009

The countdown begins...

OMFG I SWEAR, I HATE HOW LITTLE GIRLS LIKE 11-13 YEAR OLDS WALK INTO HOLLISTER AND ABERCOMBIE & FITCH. IT'S LIKE WTF, THIS WORLD HAS NO MORALS ANYMORE! Yeah whatever, it's like omggg idk why but it pisses me off -_- long story, don't ask.

Just when I thought AP stress is off of my shoulders, Asian Night comes along. I mean yeah I've known the show date since forever, but I guess it's our own fault that we didn't get to practice together as much. Honestly, I think junior year is the worst year to do Asian Night. All the APs and SATs are just BS and messing us up with the practice time. Well, we can't do anything about it but get our moves down and practice like there's no tomorrow.

Sadly, we're going to have to share one of our members because apparently, his other group just magically came up and said they wanna do Asian Night. Now it's even harder to gather as a group. Well he's an experienced dancer, I hope he'll come through!

Well today, Steven, Eva, Sara, Jack, and I went to Galleria to shop for our outfits for our group. Jack's there because he just is LOL! I think we made a good progress today! I got my whole outfit; I think it's cute LOL but I hope teachers won't think it's inappropriate o_o! Eva got this really cute top and shorts. Sara's going to wear a top with leggings. Steven and Nelson is just gonna..be guys LOL! :D I really hope we're gonna outshine everyone else lol.

I hope this week's practice won't make me fail stuff in classrooms LOL. UGH LIKE OMFG, IT'S JUST ASIAN NIGHT. WHY THE HELL AM I OVERREACTING AND STUFF. Well of course, we all want to look good on stage. (I think that's what I'm obviously aiming for..) But yeah, on Friday, [FC] will definitely rock the stage with our charms ;) @my besties: YOU GUYS WILL COME AND SUPPORT ME+MY GROUP RIGHT?? ;D

Okay this weekend totally sucked though. Friday, I kinda didn't do much except for my interview at BWH for a summer job. It went well; I REALLY hope I get chosen for the position! Definitely don't want to work at Kwong Kow Chinese School LOL. It's literally down the street from where I live and I think it's TOOO close! BWH sounds so professional and yeah :)

Then I went home because my heels were FLIPPING KILLING ME. The guys came over to play MJ for a bit and left when I had to meet with Nelson and Tong and go to MFA for Sarah's Teen Arts Council show. It really wasn't much; people sang, played the guitar, rapped, danced, and more singing. The only fun part was when we had a photoshoot with Apple Mac laptops and our pictures were hilarious LOL. I got home around 10:30 and didn't do much. I really didn't do any homework this weekend. I hate myself. FML!

Yesterday was Tong's birthday so we celebrated with her at my place. Eva made her a cake and after cutting it, they watched John Tucker Must Die in my living room and Sara, Eva, and I were in my room discussing about Asian Night. Everyone left because I had to do something in Chinatown. Then I met up with the BLA group because Phi left her keys and Nelson left his bag in my house. AHHH, so I walked back with them and walked back out to Chinatown/Boylston to get food. Then apparently, we all ended back at my house watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

I felt kinda depressed on Saturday. Stupid weather was mad cloudy and I felt like I didn't do anything and couldn't do anything. Whatever, at least I had some friends over and was glad that Tong enjoyed her day :)

Now..I'm off to find non-finish homework and study if I can. I can't wait until Friday though! Nervous but...this is what I've been waiting for all year along LOL. And "cuz we're about to set the roof on FIRE" guys ;)

1 comment:

  1. The asian night drama begins. But don't worry you guys will rock the stage and "set the roof on FIRE"(Thong). But it does seem kinda troublesome that people like me, the guys and the BLA kids coming over. As for the weekend, don't feel left out. My weekend was kinda bland as well.

    ReplyDelete