Well, took the SAT IIs today and I think....it wasn't TOO bad nor too easy? The Literature exam was a so- so. The readings weren't too bad and I guess I understood majority of it. Math 1 was pretty easy. I think I skipped like one or two but whatever. Biology- E was just WOW. I guessed so much LOL. But I tried to remember what I know and used the knowledge of APES to help in some of them. Whatever...no one needs to see that Biology score. Whatever whatever lol.
But yeahhh after the exam, I just walked around Chinatown by myself because I knew everyone would either be sleeping or still taking the SATs. It was a nice day so I guess I wanted to relax and just...I don't know. But I went home after that because my grandma didn't have keys to go to my place. Thennnn I left and went out again. After all the ups and downs this week, I guess I felt a little better today. A lot of laughs and stuff lol. And I got two new nail polish LOL. I'mma try to like..do my fingernails. I don't why I wanna do it now because I always thought of it as a distraction LOL. Oh well, now that it's summer and bright colors are cool, I'm gonna mix and play around I guess lol.
Now...time to start English essays? :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

English Essays :(. Well have fun doing your nails.
ReplyDelete