School is FINALLY over. Well, yeah I haven't been updating a lot lately. Just wanted to get many things out of the way and have some time to myself. Since it's Sunday, I'll talk about last week :)
I attended my first Japanese class at Harvard last Tuesday. It starts at 6:30 PM and ends at 9:30 PM so that means I go home very late on Tuesdays and Thursdays :( Well BWH didn't start yet so that means when it DOES start, my Tuesdays and Thursdays will be super busy -_- Anywho, so my Japanese class has like...college people, international students, adults/teachers at Harvard, and just high school students. I think I'm one of the older teens that's in high school; when we introduce ourselves in Japanese and our age, usually the teens say their in their Sophomore year and whatnot lol. Ehhhh guess my chance of meeting a new guy kinda...failed LOL.
So yeahhhh Japanese classes every Tuesdays and Thurdays. If you guys are gonna like hang out and stuff and have those fun nights, that's not cool because I won't be there T___T!! Okay just kidding..? ^^'' haha! Well, we had volleyball on Thursday and Friday last week. It was fun to gather the girls and guys team together again and have some scrimmage. I think we're going to have a volleyball clinic every week; maybe 1-2 times a week.
Okay I'm too lazy to write anything else because honestly, I was writing the things up there^ and I just came back to write THIS part after like 3 hours hahahaha! So byeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL you dont need to find a guy in a japanese class. You can find them online or in the streets.
ReplyDeleteaww i want to take japanese class :(
ReplyDelete