Wowowow, I didn't update since forever! I actually started a few entries a few days ago but never really published it hehehe :P
So much has been going on lately. I don't even know if I have extra time for whatever things I want to do anymore. Last weekend, my mom, Victoria, cousins; Candy, Susan, and Ling, and I had an All Girls' Shopping weekend at New York and at Foxwoods. The outlet that we went to, it's my first time back since 2007. I got a few things from there. Heels, flats, converse, COACH WRISTLET, professional clothes, and athletic wear. Ehhh I do feel bad for buying so much but...IT'S LIKE AN OFFICIAL SHOPPING SPREE :) Foxwoods wasn't much; ate and went to the Arcade with Victoria. Thennnn we went to Mohegan Sun for nothing much really. And finally headed home and arrived around 7 PM on Saturday.
For July 4th, I went to Charles River with Eva, Steven, Jack, Warren, Daniel, and a bunch of other people. But at the end, we were all separated and it ended up being me, Steven, Eva, and Daniel. OMFG IT WAS SOOO CROWDED AND I WAS SOOOO SQUISHED! Nonetheless, we had the BEST view! It was literally in our face and just above us. Beautiful :)
Hmm so I've started work this week. It's basically just orientation this week and some workshops. I still get paid though! And I was told that I need to dress up everyday for work, too! DARN ME!! Heels and flats here I come....:( and tomorrow, work at 8:45 AM until 12! At least I have the afternoon off and have sometime to study for Japanese lol. Sadly, my midterm is coming up and I'm going to have an oral and written exam. I shall do my best! Gambatte!
I got my BWH ID picture taken today and I KNOW it's terrible. Why do these ID badges always come out SO UGLY?! Like even in general; it's so uncool! Okay less venting and updating, NEED TO START JAPANESE HOMEWORK NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

damn dawg, you got swaggedd. dressing up for work everyday
ReplyDelete