
I FINALLY WATCHED UP TODAY! omg i think it's the best movie ever. there's comedy, romance, adventure, action-ish and AHH IT WAS TOTAL LOVE! So it was Dustin, Lawrence, Phuong, and i today and i thought it was like a girls vs boys thing since Phuong and i are gonna be in love with Up LOL!
Omg the beginning was so cute with the "Partly Cloudy" short film! and finally the movie started! and we watched it in 3D, too! but there weren't any HUGE things that were popping out of the screen or anything. it kinda looked prettier i guess haha. OMG the movie was just SOOOO romantice and cute in the beginning, but still VERY sad! i seriously cried omg! and yeahhh just in case of anything, i don't wanna spoil the movie here lol. and i cried again near the end. SAD SAD SAD stuff D: and when exciting or exhilerating things are gonna happen, Phuong and i gasped and screamed and said "NOOOOO!" in the theatre. i bet the people around us don't like us hahahahaha!! but YES i LOVE this movie and i give it a A+++++. not because i love Disney but just the message of adventures and doing things that you didn't have a chance to do for your love. it's just beautiful! i'm sooooo gonna buy the DVD for this :D

I cried in the beginning. Thank god you and Phuong didn't see my tears. I would have looked like a pussy. But I was definitely a sucker for this movie. Loved the color, theme and just the story <3. But, Partly Cloudy wasn't that good.
ReplyDeletewait..the ending was so happy, why did you cry... and I'd have to agree that it was a really good movie :] you guys just ruined my comfortable positions by punching me and thinking I was sleeping when I wasn't -.-
ReplyDelete