Thank you Bunker Hill Day! Now shall REALLY get to studying for my physics and precal final for tomorrow and Friday! Ehhh I know I should've done it earlier but...RAWR LEAVE ME ALONE T___T!!
It's currently 11:55 AM anddddd I think I'm waiting for my family to get ready so we can go eat? Victoria's going out with her "friends" for lunch. Like WTF, they're like freaking 11-12 year olds, who's gonna serve them? -______-! There better be an adult with them or else!! Sigh kids these days just make me so angry...(mostly Victoria)!
AHHHH WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?! I feel like I'm only doing things just for the heck of it and just...not making myself productive!! But right now, I'm just anxious for summer to REALLY come and start my Japanese classes at Harvard. I don't know...I feel so crappy nowadays. School seriously needs to end RIGHT NOW. It's so frustrating and confusing and I don't feel like I'm the same person anymore. By the way, I'm NOT emo, you guys LOL. I'm just saying. This is just too much. My two worst subjects finals are coming up and I feel so stupid -_-! This is just terrible.
So yeahhhh I don't want to say I've been AWESOME but I have my ups and downs. Haven't really updated since forever because I just didn't have to time to :( But OB 09 seniors graduated last Friday so Belated- Congrats to all my senior friends! I'm gonna miss them :(
And it's such a nice day today and I'm stuck at home again! Omgosh just two more days of REAL school days and I'm done. I'll probably go back on Monday since I feel like I do have something to do but I'm not sure what. Maybe finish up so officer things and yeah...But anywho, the Junior Class is hosting a 2'10 Cookout on Friday afterschool to gather all juniors for a celebration after finals and that we're Rising Seniors :) YALL BETTER COME! I'M SELLING TICKETS :D
Sigh I think I sound kinda crazy so I'm gonna stop. I'm fine, seriously LOL. Ehhhh music time ^^;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You better save us some food. But why so emo lately? LOL KIDDING. But YAY for two more days of school.
ReplyDelete