Currently playing: Myself by SNSD Tiffany
I don't like Tiffany THAT much but I give her props for this song? ^^'' Anyways...YES LONG WEEKEND!!! NOW I CAN GET MORE THINGS DONE!! Hopefully lol. I shall be productive in school work AND hopefully have some chill time too ;) Finally, a good blog after a hard week at school. Hmm let's see; research papers were due. Finally! but sadly, I think I'll have another one for English. THIS IS SO GAY. I REALLY REGRET TAKING AP ENGLISH. But it's actually only one of the things I'm good at so..yeah lol. Yesterday, Ms. Tsoutsis lectured us about life and how in our journals, we all sound REALLY depressed and stressed and pressured and all of the above. She read some of the quotes from the journal entries and seriously, we are ALL stressed out.
Of course..AP exams are coming and the school's having the AP Awareness week, which gives us (well..at least to me) more pressure on AP. Seriously, I feel like giving up sometimes, gosh!! I think it was like Tuesday or something, she told us to write an essay in like...30 minutes. NOT COOL. I WAS ON MY 3.5 PARAGRAPH!! and yesterday, we had to write an Introduction; a "VERY FIERCE ONE" so she won't let go of paper because it's so good LOL. Whatever, I wasn't done with that one either, I had more to write :( Sighhhhh AP is REALLY stressful. Even though I only have two, it's probably nothing compared to those who have 3-4. Still, I really don't like junior year. I hope these two months go by FAST, then it'll be summer.
Well today, it was our first Junior Class event; TIGER FLIX! Kim, Ewelina, and Elaine and I left 6th period to help set up for the movie. Apparently, I had to take a quiz before I could go to the auditorium; WHICH SUCKED BECAUSE I KNOW I FAILED. Whatever, I don't care. Okay I do but whatever lol. So we were unpackaging the snacks and drinks; put up price signs and napkins. I had to bring a microwave from the 2nd floor down to the auditorium, where middle schoolers were running around and looking at me -___-! But anyways, people came in and it was kinda fun to sell snacks! I think we made a profit and hopefully the more we do Tiger Flix, we'll get a good start of senior year :) Phuong, Breeze, and I had to move back and forth during the movie because people wanted to buy snacks LOL. I guess it was fun to be in charge and sell things to people puahahhhaa!! Our first even turned out pretty well and at the end, we all just packed up the leftovers and counted the money we made lol. Next Jr. Class/school event TBA, you guys ;)
After that, I went to Zhi's house. Lawrence, Kevin, and Dustin and Zhi were playing poker when I went.
OMG IT WAS SUCH A NICE DAY. and also after Tiger Flix, I was REALLY tired and just out of energy. Dustin and Lawrence and I played volleyball outside but WERE CARRYING ALL THE TIME! GOSHHHH! LOL. Oh well, I totally lost all my energy and spirit after the movie. Then I went home and just...stayed LOL. and I had to do that stupid WebAssign physics homework. DAMNIT THIS IS SO HORRIBLE. I DON'T LIKE HOW IT COUNTS AS A QUIZ T___T. Stupid physics!!
Now..I'm gonna take a break and just...relax.

Sometimes I regret taking AP English but honestly, I can not imagine myself in the other english classes. So I guess I am a little bit thankful for AP English. As for Ap history, I regret taking that! Even though I did learn alot this year, I definitely should have chosen regular history.
ReplyDeleteAnyways we were not carrying. You just imagining things Jennifer. But yeah, thank god its a long weekend. I can finally take a break and relax!
wow thats some stress right there...physics was gay...but i am glad that its over
ReplyDelete