Okay guys, just two more days and we're FREEEEE!! At least just away from this horrible place LOL :] but todayyyyy nothing special happened at school. Well, we had the assembly for Honor Roll and Mention students. Congrats to my lovelies who got them! Oh and I THINK Mr. Sullivan was like...crying when he was giving a speech to 2010 about how he'll be there for us...? Because Stembridge is leaving? LMAO I don't know but that kinda made me go "aww.." LOL. Whatever, I can't see from far away anyways lol.
Afterschool, Steven and Nelson came for Asian Night practice. Well we took the stageeee (YEAHH!). At first, the guys didn't wanna really do their thing LOL. We were still waiting for Eva to get off SAT classes and get to OB so we can at least have something together. Wellllll so since we were waiting, I just played some random Kpop songs on my ipod and the songs we're gonna dance to for Asian Night. Apparently...Steven was scrolling down the list and played "Ah!" by After School, and the other girl group that's performing for Asian Night, they turned around to look at us. I didn't know they were doing the dance for "Ah!" so yeahhhh I guess after that, they thought we were just fooling around and just messing around with what THEY were gonna use for Asian Night. But anyways...SO I PLAYED GEE BY SNSD AND APPARENTLY, I WAS DANCING TO IT FOR FUN RIGHT, THEN THE GIRLS WERE DANCING ALONG, TOO!! So I was on the stage and they were at the mid- floor of the auditorium, so obviously I can see them. I just tried to ignore what they were doing and just doing my own little dance LOL. Yeahh whatever, I won't go into details about how I felt about that...
Eva came and we had like half an hour before ACC practice ends. We got some stuff down and the four of us left and that's it! I'm so glad high school students go to school at 9:20 AM tomorrow! Parents and teachers' conference tomorrow andddd yeah. Sadly, Ms. Tsoutsis made it somewhat "mandatory" and "best for our parents to go" kinda thing. My mom is going but I'm sleeping in LOL. I kinda feel bad about that!! Oh well, she can finally see that my life isn't that easy and sleep is imperative LOL :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so lucky. I have to go to school at 8. Stupid assembly! Like you usually say "fml"
ReplyDeleteLOL who are those girls?!? whatever they got nothing on you! lollll
ReplyDeletebut haha im sleeping in too, i hope LOL