First off, I want to say THANK YOU to all my friends and cousins and family for giving me the best birthdayy celebration(s) ever! I reallllly had A LOT of fun! I've been really stressed out lately about school and research papers and it was awesome that I can have some time off and have some fun with my loved ones!! ALL turn 17 or 18 next / this year, we'll all have a blast again!
The Sunday before my actual birthday, my parents ordered a GREEN TEA ICE CREAM CAKE for me. It's from a homemade ice cream shop in Cambridge and it's super delicious >:D They have like 40ish ice cream flavors that they sell. We should go there in the summer. Someone needs to drive because that's the only way I know how to get there puhahaha :)
It was so gooooood! And I just noticed...I wonder why my cousin cut me a small piece T_____T hahah XD
Monday was a drag, because I think I had a draft due for my History reseach paper. So it's finally Tuesday, and when I went to the cafeteria in the morning, Ve, Trung, Co, Kim, Phuong, and Linda gave me balloons, cards, and a cake for my birthday! I was really surprised I'd get like 4 bright pretty balloons haha! It was really sweet of them!
Sadly, my camera ran out of batteries when I was at school! So Phuong took some pics of me and the girls and Trung (lol) with her camera. The guys actually had an away game at Madison. Hmm I didn't know what I was gonna do afterschool, so I went to the game for a bit. Couldn't take pics so yeah :( Oh well, obviously our guys won LOL! I left before the game was finished because Eva called me out to Copley. I put my cake and balloons at home and headed out later on the evening? Lol. Tong actually called me and wondered if we can go to Copley together. She kinda told me the "surprise" too so HAHAH XD It's fine lol. We all went to WAGAMAMA at Prudential Center; it's a Japanese noodle restaurant and it's pretty good! After eating, everyone started to like..go away LOL. But some stayed and we went to Barnes and Noble, and eventually, Thomas blindfolded me and I was surrounded by everyone with a Tirimisu cheesecake!
The End! :)
So...I'm officially 17 everybody! LOL at you 16ers; jk! The rest of the week was stressful again because yeahhh..so much was going on. One semi- exciting thing was that I finally passed my first Physics test...with a D. Omg seriously, even though it's a D, I was somewhat happy -__-! and last week was the last shop day for YES. It was sooo quiet and I was the only girl with four guys at the shop. Ehhh whateverr!
At least I FINALLY got my new phone on Friday!! It's so pretty OMG! Well to me it is, because compared to my old Sony Ericcson, this is like AHHH :D Well, I kinda had dance practice with Steven, Nelson, and Sara. We didn't do much but just planned some stuff around. Eva wasn't there so we NEED to have a groupppp discussion ASAP this weeeeek! After that, I came home and REALLY just sat there and played with my phone. I guess the keys are a little confusing to use because I have to push "Fn" everytime I need to press a "period". Oh well lol.
Morning on Saturday was horrible. Kim, Phuong, and I went to take our APES prep exam at UMASS Boston. HORRIBLE. I KNOW I DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING IN THAT CLASS. I know I got like a 1 on the prep test. Geez, now I really need to open that Barron APES prep book LOL. I saw my friends from BLS and BLA at UMASS so it was a nice short reunion LOL. After test, Kim, Phuong, and I were walking around the campus buildings to find Linda so we can go to Ve's house together. It was a Welcoming day at UMASS so there was this booth where they take your pic and make it into a puzzle! The three of us got a photo puzzle and it looks really cuteeeee! And when walking, we saw this table that was giving free stress- reliever heads so we took one hahah :D And yes, we arrived at Ve's house and we played Spoon for like..an hour kinda LOL. It was so funny when Linda was gonna hit us. We all laughed and I laughed so hard that I cried LOL! Sadly, Linda didn't come with us to KOREANA!
We made it to KOREANA after being lost for a bit LOL. The process of eating was..good LOL. Majority of us got BiBimPap on a hot plate so it was hard to eat like..normally LOL. To me, the food was good and not just because it's KOREAN, you guys LOL! While I was looking at pics in my camera, the waiters and people came out with the cake and AHHH it's so cuteee! LOL! Okayy Triangle Offense definitely dominated the cake! LOL jk haha :D It's really cute and good, I love it! Thanks you guys! I'm surprised I didn't get caked either LMAO. And apparently, Trung got caked by Jack...somewhere along the line lol. We also gave some cake to the employees because yeahh we were nice :D It's ice cream cake with like three layers; really good! and before we left we NEED a group picture! I'm soo glad the picture came out really well! I'm going to CVS tomorrow and print some out :D Everyone looks cute and handsome ;D
LOL we played all sorts of games at Ve's house. We took turns playing RockBand and Spoon and 13 (I think). Hahahha Strikers were somewhat teasing Triangle Offense and Ve during 13 so that was funny LOL. Then we played Spoon and did some dares LOL. Co, Monica, and May came to say Happy Birthday to me so yay! :) Anddd I felt like (before we were leaving and taking these pics), it was like a Triangle vs. Strikers thing LOL. I dunno, maybe it was just me haha :D Well these guys, had a small photoshoot of their own with me and Ve, puahhaha! :D It was time for us to go and AHHH it was so sadddd. I spent my whole day out and yeahhh going home was just sad lol. But Tony, Dustin, Lawrence, Simon and I were somewhat going to Boston Bowl. We left because there weren't any pool tables and drove to Brighton and got Lollicup haha :D We went to Lawrence's house afterwards for like 30 minutes, watching 300. Dude that movie just creepy and ugly. Like WTH hahha XD ehhh we left and like went home LOL.
Okay fine, this is my last paragraph. Sorry LOL! Again, I had tons of fun these few days and I just can't say that enough. The weather is getting nicer and I have a bunch of great friends with me! This is awesome puahhaha :D Thanks again for a greatttt birthday get together, everyoneeee!! Really can't wait for more fun to come! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU ALL! *hugs*
PS. and because I want to show off my hawt and cute gifts LOL :)
The End! :)
PS #2. more pics on facebook :D

So...I'm officially 17 everybody! LOL at you 16ers; jk!
ReplyDeletelmaoo Jen.. I'm not turning 17 until August :( and that's when everyone turns 18.. LOLL
but anyway im glad you had fun :)
Glad that you had fun on your birthday. I was happy that I was there to celebrate it too. It was nice to relax, chill and chat with friends. We(Triangle Offense) did indeed dominate the cake. We were thinking about eating it at Ve's house but the waiters just brought it out without us knowing. Oh, we definitely need to finish watching 300 .Anyways glad you had fun. Triangle Offense out.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!
aww it was really fun! definitely a fun celebration, too bad time got in our way and it ended so quickly :( but we'll always have more birthdays to get together :]
ReplyDeleteHAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY is really what it was, HAPPY, LAUGHTER, AND SMILES!! :D