Saturday, April 25, 2009

FRIDAY ALREADY?!

What an overwhelming vacation. Sadly, it's Friday. Well...Saturday to be exact. It's 12:14 AM -_- ESTE VACACION ES MUY "ESE ENE EFE"!!!! (If you were at the Tag show last year, you'll know what I'm saying LOL..)

So yeahhh I didn't update since Monday-ish. Been pretty busy lately. My group and I finally filmed our music video! It seems pretty good; Jenny's friend Juan is helping us direct and edit the video and I've seen the preview of the whole thing; it's hilarious :D Oh man, it's gonna be SOOO embarassing when we show it to Mr. Herrington AND the class :(

Thennn on Tuesday, Thursday, and [Friday], I went to volleyball practice with the guys. It was pretty cool; the girls had their thing here and there and we still scrimmed with the guys. It was fun haha.

And on Wednesday, I went to the bank with my mom and she's finally getting me a savings and checkings account! I definitely need to start saving up and get a [part time] job, like seriously. After all that wait with my IDs and whatever, I NEEED TO TAKE MY PERMIT TEST. Like wth, they all ask for a Mass ID and whatever permit ID. Yeahhhh I'm all old and don't have one lol.

Thursday, I went shopping at Galleria and got some stuff. I hate it when I feel rushed and feel like I shouldn't try the things on because I'm wasting time and that "I can always exchange it". GOSH! So yeahhhh I DID try to exchange some things I got on Thursday on [Friday] at Faneuil Hall with Phuong.

So today [Friday], LOL, I had a missed call this morning around 11ish from my grandma so I tried to call her back. But I think I pressed the wrong arrow on my phone and it all went to Tony's number and I called him without knowing it. And when he picked up (he was probably sleeping...), this "dude's" voice all came in and I kinda DID get scared for a second. Like WTF WHY IS A GUY ANSWERING MY GRANDMA'S PHONE!??! So I hung up without saying anything. And I looked back and I noticed I called Tony, so I felt REALLY bad. It's so funny now that I think of it. And yeahh apparently, I all texted him the wrong thing today too when it was supposed to be for Simon. Something's wrong with my phone LOL =X

Also, like what the heckkk mannn; I was all like...emotionally changing or WTH YOU WANNA CALL IT. Like I think something is wrong with me; I'm never like...mad for no reason but if something really pisses me off and I DO yell (when I 98% of the time don't..) something IS wrong and I hate to show that side of me to people. Like yeahhhh getting SteVA, Nelson and Sara together for dance practice was pretty frustrating. No one's ever near one another, always cancelling or "thought it was gonna be at my house". Whateverrr so practice was gonna be at 8:00 PM at the Y again. I got a ride to school from Tony and yeahhh I scrimmed with the guys and coach let them out early today. Oh yeah, BLA didn't come either PUAHAHAHHAA :D

Finally, the 5 of us is together at the Y dance room and it's FINALLY EMPTY AND WE CAN HAVE IT FOR OURSELF!! We did get some moves down for "Lollipop" and Steven & Nelson's part for "Numb" is getting there! It looks awesome :) andddd I'm still working on the choreography for IDIFL because OMFG YOU DUNNO HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE A GIRLY DANCE FOR GUY'S PARTS LOL! I'm about to just learn the actual dance and teach them -.-

Now..it's 1:08 AM and I am still writing this. Mad late and procrastinating. I have SAT classes at 9 AM so...I'll probably sleep like..real soon lol. By the way, Tong asked me to go to this AVOYCE thing from 3-5 PM tomorrow so I don't even know if my schedule tomorrow will be like..balanced lol. So much to do and stupid SAT class is like 4 hours long. This is gay.

2 comments:

  1. It's sad to see that vacation had gone so fast. We only have one more day of break :(. But I'm suprised you didn't mention that you went to zhi's place on wed. That was a good day. Playing cards and singing. And also nothing can never piss you off. There is something that is bothering you but maybe you haven't found out yet or you just don't wanna admit it. There is no such thing as mad for no reason. Well thats how I view things.

    And screw apeng stuff and sat classes. Go enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its okay jen, being mad is just a way to express yourself, dont feel bad about it. people should really learn to stop messing around too much and be serious with what they do :]

    but you had a very busy busy vacation havnt you :P thats good lol i just got back from canada ahhhhh need to sleep lol but dont feel like it. its whatever i hate school! cant wait till summer! :D

    ReplyDelete