Monday, April 6, 2009
Rain Rain Go Away...
I hate this weather, makes me so depressed LOL. Ehh whatever, it's night now anyways lol. Today sucked because yeahhh nothing was special at school. I stayed afterschool to finish my AP shirt in Ms. Tsoutsis's class and omgg it's so ugly now that I made a back side -.- I hope people understand my slogan or logo or whatever you call it LOL. I all came home early and still doing homework, like wth. I hate procrastinating RAWRRRR! Nothing's fun anymore jeez. And there are so many things planned out in my schedule but it's still very frustrating to complete it and I dunno. One big thing is Asian Night. I NEED TO PRACTICE WITH MY GROUP. I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A PROPER CO-ED DANCE. I'M SORRY, BUT IF I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING, STEVEN AND NELSON AND THE OTHER GUYS WILL HAVE TO DANCE LIKE...well..GIRLS! =X and I looked on ebay for quite a while to look for a case and protector sheet for my phone. Haha I'm going to bother Tony Lee again for his credit card LOL. Of course, I'll pay him back haha. But yeahhhh, I miss hanging out with everyone; even though it's been like two days LOL. Can't wait till until Thursday..then long weekenddd! Too bad I'm going to Tufts for a visit in the morning and coming back at 5:30 -_-! I really wonder why college visits take SO long. Hopefully something fun and exciting can happen after my tour o_o! Okay I really need to do my homework now. AHHHH BYEEEE D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

aww you guys mad AP shirts haha thats nice. but omg i know it all poured, kinda scary cause it was all loud and we even heard it in the gym LOL
ReplyDeletebut yeahh you should get a case for your phone because it gets all scratched up >.<
and yes! i miss hanging out, school is so stressful, ugh =/