TODAY WAS ONE OF THE WORST DAYS EVER! Okayy I had to go to school extra early to do my APES homework because I left my textbook there yesterday. Well that's not the worst part. After second period, I suddenly had a HUGEEEEEEE headache. I swear, I was 90% fine in the morning; the other 10% is just being tired :(
Then..going to AP English, Ms. Tsoutsis sent me to the nurse and I told the nurse why I know/think I'm like this because I DID go to the doctor's yesterday. So she said I was just nauseus (spelling..) for taking medicine and told me to lay down and after the bell rings, go eat some lunch so she can give me Motrin. I swear, I've never felt school lunch was THIS disgusting EVER. I'd eat it time to time but today, it was just HORRIBLE. I didn't even feel like throwing up until I saw the food. Eventually, after the bell rang, I...threw up and luckily, the trash can was RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Sighhhh whatever, I should just be careful next time :(
So yeahhh I slept in the nurse's office again lol. Really, I didn't know we had like..extra rooms behind the nurses' office. There are like 2-3 rooms with beds lol. I went there last year with my leg thingy and hahaha it felt like those Japanese rooms with beds and those curtains haha :D But yeahh that's not the point. My dad eventually came to pick me up and drove me home. Not to sound gross but I told him to stop in the middle of the road because I had to puke again T____T Horrible feeling omg. And thennn I came home and tried to sleep, while my mom all told me NOT to because THROWING UP IS NOT A BIG DEAL and why am I making myself look so MISERABLE. like WTF. UGHHHH! I was seriously sick -_-
Wellllll...after puking like two more times, I actually got everything out of my system; I ate some congee and felt MUCH better. I decided to go back to school for the guys' game lol. SEE HOW SUPPORTIVE I AM? :D (I'll definitely go to other games but it's just that I was busy from before, don't think I'm only going to BLA and OB games, okay guys? lol) And I needed my APES book again so yup lol. What a coincidence for me to actually go back ;)
The guys did AWESOME on the first set! Everyone was very excited and amped for everything. Everyone had their highlight moments! Warren was just hilarious. Screaming and dancing on the floor haha :D Many guys made hits and Aced some serves :) Awesome job, guys! Even though we didn't win at the end, you guys worked hard and we can see it :) Next time, definitely right?! You can do it! :D
And after the game, a few of us were scrimming for a bit with the net. It was nice to actualy play volleyball again after SO long! I know I'm pretty rusty ever since...I don't know when lol. Then Zhi, Simon, and I grabbed a drink at Chinatown and headed home. Hmmm, I'm so lazy and tired. I don't feel like doing homework at all. Something to look forward to...at least the weather's gonna be nice the next few days! FRIDAY'S GONNA BE 71 DEGREES! I'M SO EXCITED! Time to get new clothes and actually wear them haha XD
Sigh I'm so glad I'm so much better now; I'll be so sad if I get sick now and just miss out on stuff. Definitely not the time for that at all :( OMG I'M SO HUNGRY. MY STOMACH IS PRACTICALLY EMPTY AND I DON'T WANT TO EAT CONGEE ANYMORE :( Guys, seriously eat breakfast and eat things correctly. Definitely don't want to get all nauseus and whatnot lol. Okayyy it's either I do homework now or just be lazy lol. Okayy byeee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congee is awesome. I love Jook. Mad good :), anyways glad you feel better.
ReplyDeletehaha "jook"
ReplyDeletei dont like the plain white one, the one you eat when you're sick. but yeahhhh at least you're better now. omg you scared me during lunch. lol
haha the boys did well. :]
im glad you were able to feel better and make it back to the game! and haha i know you're always there in spirit to support us when you're not there! ;D
ReplyDeletei felt pretty nauseous today too, especially when i forgot my water bottle too for the game -.- but yes very important to eat healthy things :]
but im definitely proud of my team, they worked their ass off :]