Why I Like You by Super Junior *loves*
Stupid schoolwork made me not to vent my feelings/day LOL. At least it's the weekend omggg!! So...yeah I forgot when I last updated but whatever. Thursday, I skipped YES again. Too much work and writing assignments to do, gosh. Next week is the last shop week before Operation Snowsports closes and..that means no more volunteer until next winter! I think I'm gonna miss it; even though I work SO much by myself at the desk D: Oh well .__. lol.
So yesterday was OB Boys' Volleyball's first game with BLA. Before the game, Ve, Phuong, and I and along with Linda and Ladonya and Kimberly's helppppp, we made posters for the guys! We made some before hand but finished some before the game. Ve and Phuong came up with some really cute nickname posters for Simon, Jack, and Warren. I made one for EZ that said "EZ's GAME"! Haha, get it? =) I'll make more individual posters for other players, too for the next game!!
Kinda wanna rush over to the gym before BLA gets there, just because. Even though we didn't win, I think the guys did well on their first game. Everyone makes mistakes so it's totally fine. I'm sure they'll win more and more next time because our boys are gewwwwwd! Seriously. But..some highlights of the game: Warren, tall Jonathan, Simon, and Jack made some REALLY good hits. I thought that was pretty hawt =) Even though there were some shanks and missed hits, it's still okay. THE GUYS ARE AWESOME! We all still had fun afterwards when we went to eat at Penang. LOL we played telephone and Trung said something REALLY funny with some long "-licious" words at the end. Omgosh I love telephone, it's hilarious. and Ve set up some line for Simon to say to her becuase he was last. Something like "I want to be with you until the universe ends." LOL cute and funny hahaha XD
Then we went to Zhi's house for poker, cards, karaoke. LOL Phuong, Trung and I were just singing here and there. Dustin was hilarious with his non- enthusiastic voice. More and more people were leaving so it was just me, Phuong, and Trung left at Zhi's house. LMAO we sang so many songs through youtubing; Miley Cyrus's See You Again was sooooo much fun to sing to. Trung and Phuong sang Vietnamese songs and Zhi and I sang Chinese/Mando. OH BTW, TRUNG HAS A REALLY GOOD VOICE! MAD PROPS TO MY BUDDY TRUNG!! I swear, I think his Mandarin is even better than mine LOL. and when Anh co quen em (?) was playing, LOL I just happened to know to song a bit and I just sang along and Phuong said I sounded really good with Viet. Haha I'm kinda proud of myself for that LOL =D We definitely should do more karaoking with everyone soon!!
I got home at like 11:00 PM and I was talking to my mom about how she TEXTED me yesterday. Dang it was so awkward but kinda cool LMAO. Cool as in like "wow my mom is texting" kinda thing. LOL there's always a first of everything XD Anyways...I don't know what to do today. I skipped SAT because I overslept and my leg kinda hurts from volleyball yesterday. Oh well, it'll be fine. And I didn't want to sit at MM for 6 hours for a freaking SAT prep when I didn't learn crap from the teacher. I'm about to open the book later on tonight loll.
Sighhhh what to do..? I wanna hang out with friends as a birthday kinda thing but I don't know. It's so unorganized for me this year. I kind of don't really care...? lol. Hm I'll think about it through the day I guess. Still need to have dance practice ASAP! At least it's still a nice day lol.

"I want to be with you until the universe ends."
ReplyDeleteCorny but cute. Im goona use it one day
^ no wonder Lawrence said that to me afterwards and im like where the hell did he get that from LOL
ReplyDeletebut anywayyy YEAH IT WAS A REALLY FUN DAY!! LOl we should def do it again some day. i love how everyone can sit together and we can just talk about stuffs =]
and the boys did great! definitely