Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Day with Albee!


So my neice Albee finally came over to my house! She's so so so so so cute! Got a lot bigger since that last time I saw her. She is currently 2 months and 2 days old! I can't wait until she gets older so I can actually play with her and buy her awesome gifts. She's my only neice (other than the ones in China/Vietname/New Zealand and where ever..) here in the US, too. I love her oh so much! She's going to be a beautiful girl like her mom and still very awesome and cool looking like her dad (my cousin David). I love little kids and babies..Ahhhh =) Oh yeah, we had a bigg family dinner today; celebrating my grandma's 77th birthday! Sang Yut Fai Lok ah po! It was great to see all my cousins (two of them weren't there...), aunts and uncles together. We don't usually have a big gathering with all of them there; usually missing one set of family or whatever haha. It was awesome. And my cousin Candy's boyfriend, Tony, was freaking hilarious haha. I kinda wish they'd get married already >=) Okay so Monday tomorrow..gonna be a horrible day! At least I have good plans afterschool. Let's see...poster making, then probably's boys' volleyball if I think I can be non-paranoid with their coach around hahaha!! Yessss, we have Tuesday off. I can't wait to...try to do something productive and feel good about it haha. Okay back to APES homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment