I just watched SNSD's performance on MusicBank from yesterday and it was their 9th consecutive win!! 9 wins, 9 trophies, one of each member =) Yeah...I just felt like giving a shout out to my fave girls! Andddd SUPER JUNIOR MADE THEIR COMEBACK ON MUSICBANK! HOT HOT HOT PERFORMANCE! I totally miss them since...I can't remember their last performance. Sadly, not all 13 members were together (I THINK) which was somewhat disappointing. Youtube has horrible quality on that video so I don't think I counted them correctly. But they still look VERY HANDSOME! Other great news; DBSK is in Japan promoting SURVIVOR (hot hot hot new single!), BoA's first US album is coming out this Wednesday, CSJH started their 2nd Japanese tour, and Wonder Girls is going to debut in the US soon! Now I miss SHINee and Big Bang -.- [Yes, I know this is a total Kpop post but I'm a proudddd happy fan!]
Anyways, I went shopping today with Victoria. I was somewhat REALLY mad earlier the day so I guess I wanted to leave my house ASAP to do SOMETHING since it was a nice day. Hmm using money hurts but at least I got some new stuff hahaha *semi evil smile*! Ooooh yeahhhh I skipped MindsMatter today! Yes, I feel bad. I needed that SAT prep -___-!!! By the way, I think I used/wasted $120+ todayyyy =( AHHH MYYYY POOR WALLETTTTTTTT =( I need a job! New goal: find a job after birthday haha.
OH AND. TOMORROW IS MY GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY DINNER RIGHT. AND BABY ALBEE'S GONNA BE THERE. YEAH I JUST FELT LIKE SAYING THAT BECAUSE I MISS HER TOO MUCH. DEFINITELY GOING TO UPLOAD PICTURES TOMORROW...if I know how o_o!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

shame on you for skipping class, well at least you had some fun :]. and I also want to congratulate my wives for winning their ninth trophy :]. and don't worry you'll find another job eventually. well lets hops so
ReplyDelete