Only 5 more minutes until I can apply for my Harvard courses during the summer! The stupid site will only work after 4 A.M and I've been up since...Friday morning, when we had school!! Let's see..it probably says Saturday on this blog, I'll talk about Friday so I can waste some time. School was boring. Morehouse College students came and sang some good songs for us. I was impressed :) Then I stayed afterschool to make posters...took me a while >< Thennnnn to Zhi's house because I had to wait until someone tell me when is dance practiceeee. Omg I learned some poker thing. Still confused and slow with it though! It's okay :) Thennnnn I went home, and oh yeah, Victoria got into BLA! I'm really proud of her; I hope she does well in..where she wants to go anyways lol. Thennnn I met up with SteVA and Sara and we somewhat had dance practice. Sighh, I need everyone to be thereeee!!
OKAYYY I JUST APPLIED TO THE HARVARD PROGRAM STUFF. I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THAT $9400 TUITION FEE FOR THE SUMMER :( and Lawrence just stayed up with me and we chatted about the most randomest DBSK+SNSD marriages thingy ROFL!!! Awesome because he's totally jealous of my Husbands :) thanks buddy for staying up with me XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No problem Jennifer xD. And I am definitely not jealous of your husbands, you are jealous of my wives. lol
ReplyDelete