"Oh Ah Oh" by Big Bang
Yeah..I didn't update for a while. I've been studying for my HUGEEEE literary term exam for APENG. Horrible horrible. all 218 words and she only tested us on 109. Well I guess that was somewhat fair. A bit less pressure. I hope I got a 80 or higher so I don't have to take it over again. Friday was OMG. SAD!! I went to guys' volleyball. They finally had the net up so..I was hoping for some scrimmage to be done LOL. But Ve, Kim and Ladonya and I went to pass at the end of the gym. Hmm better than just me being there and setting at the wall all by myself lol. Then I left, went home, tried to finish my draft for my History research paper so I can upload it to turnitin.com.
ANDDD was hoping for Steven or Eva to call me so we can have practice at the Y around 8:00 PM. I called people and no on picked up and I imed people and no one replied. And Sara told me they want to do it the next day so yeah. Jeez it was a sad Friday. Tony all called me and told me the vball guys went to BB and ate. JEEZ ALL RUBBING IT IN MY FACE! OKAY JK XD but gosh, it was a nice day, too! Such a waste to stay home after all. But...at least I did my research paper and at least read some more things on The Korean War. Oh Friday Fridays...I swear, I always have a bad start of the weekend LOL.
At least Saturday was better I guess. I went to MindsMatter at 12 and skipped SAT prep again PUAHAHHA! Well, the SAT teacher didn't come anyways; made all those other kids wait for 3 hours until the real MM people came. Luckily I didn't go lol. So my mentors Dan bought my other mentor Athena and me cupcakes for my Harvard acceptance. So we had a small celebration, worked on my application a bit and we left early since there wasn't much for me to do. And I got my TWILIGHT DVD yesterday! I preordered it so that was good; discounts and rebates hahah! My DVD is much cheaper than the real price..which was like $30 -___-!! I let Victoria watched it when I got home and she said she doesn't get it. GOSH LOL. Edward is hawt *squeals*! Oh and the guys were playing football yesterday. Ehh didn't feel like going because..it was kinda cold hhahahah!
Then Eva and Sara came over so we can make up for our dance practice. It was the three of us at first, then Nelson came. Steven had a stomachache LOL and Michael bailed T____T!! Hmm I guess we did well; semi-mastered some parts of Eien and choreographed some for I Did It For Love. Jack called and he brought his girlfraaaaaan, Vickie and her best friend Sam to my place. Simon came too. OMG VICKIE AND SAM ARE KPOP FANS, TOO! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN DANCING TO WONDER GIRLS AND BIG BANG AND MORE! Oh man, my new best friends =D!!
Afterwards, I went to Golden Leaf with Tony Lee and the other guys. YES, Wendy and Lisa were there so I wasn't the only girl! The place looked pretty; lights and chairs and etc. We had a hugeeee room (I guess it was expensive -_-) and yeahhhhh whatsoever happened. WHATEVERRR I don't really care XDD But it was fun singing to Britney Spears and M2M with Lisa and Wendy. Then I sang this song by Rainie Yang; they only had one song of her so I chose it and luckily I kinda just know the song by heart, I don't really know how to read the Chinese characters XD So after that, I left and it was 11:30 PM already. My dad was probably getting annoyed anyways.
Yeah that was my past few days. Goshh a new week is here. I can't wait until the end of the week so more sleep XD btw, I got a new mattress yesterday. It's so freaking high and yeahh, not used to it LOL. Okay time to do physics project!!

Yumm Ihop.
ReplyDeleteFrench toast. Hashbrowns. Sausage. Bacon. Ham. Eggs.
again..GEE THANKS!! D: LOLLL JK XD
ReplyDelete