Sunday, March 29, 2009

...a rainy Sunday.

I used to like Sundays; my mom used to bring Victoria and I out for lunch like...every week because it's her day off. Well, we kinda stopped doing that because I guess we're older now and she wants to play MJ with my relatives lol. But oh well; my parents and Victoria and I went to IHOP today for my birthday lunch/(breakfast)? I love eating breakfast stuff; it's so much fun and it's like I don't see those things everyday hahahaha :D

After that, we just...came home and the adults are just playing MJ right now. I CAN'T FREAKING CONCENTRATE ON MY HOMEWORK!! I've been sitting here, trying to do my English paper and history paper and freaking study for physics and do my math HW. I don't get it at all. This is horrible. I feel like I'm anxious for something or I don't know..I think it's the weather. I feel sooo lazy and just want to sleep D:

Well..looking on the bright side; my cousin bought me Uggs for my birthday LOL. Yeah winter's over but..Uggs are still cute ^^! Now...I think we're having hotpot together for dinner so...yeahh more distraction and now I can't really sit WITH my homework in front of me D: I feel so bad. So much for stepping up this term T____T!!

4 comments:

  1. aww thats cute how you and your family went for ihops for you're bday. Thats like something you see on like family tv shows. Anyways, screw the English paper. Im goona pass in nothing like i did Friday. O btw how was the pancake cake? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww your family is so cute haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha aww jen, its alright, sunday was a pretty depressing day LOL i think i did nothing that day.

    but i read your other entries, haha very interesting stuff. and yes definitely need to have another karaoke day ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you actually got some readers.

    ReplyDelete