What saddens me the most, ever, is to see you go the wrong path. Not saying you are now, or ever will, I just hope not. There is still time left. It can take a person one day to become bad, but it can take a year to become good again.
I want to know what's going on in your mind. What are you thinking each and everyday, who you are talking to, what they say to you, why do you think this way. I know I have no control over what you do on the internet and chatting with friends, but will it kill you to at least let us know what IS going on, or let us believe that you are not doing things that will concern us.
Honestly, every time we get into a fight, my anger becomes tears. Yes, tears. You're not the only that cries in this family. You're not the only one who thinks no one can ever disrespect you because "that's just the way you are." Freaking breaks my heart to hear what you just said to me a few minutes ago. Where did you learn all of this from? If you're angry at us, I know you are. Maybe it was our fault last week. What did I tell you, forgive and forget. There's no reason why you cannot follow by that when we were both raised to become that type of people.
I've already made mistakes and I'd kill myself to see you make any like me or just anything else. Words can't even describe how I feel right now. It's just too much to handle and I don't think it would ever be the same until this phase is through...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

</3
ReplyDelete