So yeahhh "FIRE" has been stuck in my head since...well the end of dance practice today. Awesome song, of course. And plus, I put FIRE as my status on AIM like..yesterday. and Tony actually asked me "Did you try to cook something at home?" LOLL! OH GOSH LOL. DO I SOUND/LOOK THIS CLUMSY? LOL!
Friday. AP US History students had their exam today so my 3rd period was SUPER empty. Plus me, there were only 5 people in class lol. YAY FOR NOT TAKING AP US LOL! Everything during school seemed normal and boring and whatnot. Disappointments here and there :( Sighhh whatever, it's a Friday. Afterschool, I had a Junior Class meeting about our Six Flags trip at the end of the year. IT'S GONNA BE SUPER FUN AND YOU GUYS KNOW YOU WANNA COME ;) (more details TBA ASAP)
After the meeting, Kimberly and I went to the guys' game against Westie. Okayy..definitely no audience which was saddd! We walked in just in time when the game was about to start and apparently...they needed someone to do scores and libero tracking! OMG I ALWAYS FAIL IN DOING SCORES. BUT TODAY WAS MY SECOND TIME, ACTUALLY DOING IT, AND I GOT THINGS RIGHT! But I had to stop the game a few times to ask questions; I feel bad LOL. So the game ended and I looked back in the three score sheets. The first page is all messed up and second and third set; I barely made any mistakes! REALLY AWESOME. I think I got the hang of it now haha :D After that, Coach bought me, Kimberly, and Ladonya pizza because we helped out :)
Well, after the game, I headed back to Chinatown. It was suchhh a nice day; blue skies and the wind was blowing lol. I was walking really slowly to Dudley and from the silver line stop to home. Didn't really want to go home because I went home last Friday and stayed home, which wasted my time. Well at least I had dance practice today! SteVa were at Steven's school play so Sara, Nelson, and I were in the dance room first. Yes, the empty room was awesome and were able to have it all to ourself! Got some concepts down and taught Nelson and Sara the moves again before they forget lol. SteVa came for like 20 minutes kinda and left because his dad came lol.
The Y was closing so Nelson, Tong, Sawah, Chan, May, and this dude; James (?), were walking around the Mass Pike area to get some thing from Tedeschi and we chilled at QT until 11:20 PM lol. It was funnn; at first, Tong suggest we play "ma ying jook gai jai" (Cantonese) and it just eventually didn't turn out that great. Then we played truth or dare. And eventually near the end, we kinda drew on each others' faces with Tong's Sharpie markers! OMG CHAN DEF POKED MY FACE WITH THE MARKER TIP LOL! and scribbled lines on my face that made me look like I got into a fight. And def just labeled "CHAN" on my forehead. Omg I had to go home looking down on the ground and walking into my house looking like the Grudge LOL!
It was a fun night I guess. I didn't expect to hang out late again with my friends LOL. Definitely didn't do this for so long and I missed it! It was fun todayy! I'm proud of myself for doing the scores for the guys, dance practice is getting somewhere I guess; anddd lastly, chilled with friends todayyy so yup :) Tomorrow (or today actually, it passed midnight), MindsMatter first; then go eat with Bin gohgoh and Victoria at this new Japanese restaurant!, anddd who knows what else lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh man that song gee and fire are stuck in my head now, no thanks to you! anyways sounds like you had fun yesterday or whatever. :]
ReplyDelete2NE1 are definitely the new hit! >;]
ReplyDelete