Monday, April 27, 2009

I should read before I buy...

Seriously. I hate how I just buy things without reading. Like, it makes me feel stupid, and bad, and I definitely probably wasted my money because it's probably something I didn't want. So I went to CVS today to get some allergy pills since May is coming. (April showers bring May flowers D: !) So yeahhh without thinking about reading the BACK of the box, I got the drowsy Benadryl, which is NOT cool. I always dispise myself for getting things like this. It's just like putting myself into a hole on purpose. Watch I take this pill and fall asleep in school. I wonder if it will still be effective if I take it at night, sleep, and no allergic reactions in the morning until the whole day...? Sighhhh this is horrible of me lol.

Okay so today; Monday; worst day of the week. I all thought the weather was gonna be nice and warm but it wasn't! Totally not cool. Well this morning my daddy drove me to school with my aunt's BMW car that she lent him to use until she gets back from Vietnam! Although I love my aunt, I hope she doesn't come back soon so my dad can drive me..just because I feel like "Oh my family has TWO cars now >:) !" Hahahah yeah!

School was just ehh whatever. 4th Term is gonna end on Friday and omfg, I really need to step it up on my upcoming tests/quizzes. I don't think I did as bad as I did in 3rd Term. I don't know what happened to me in 3rd Term but it was the worst grades I've ever received in my life. I'm serious. I really hope my project grades for physics will bring my grade up and those essays in APENG will do something good? x___x!!

Okayyyy I don't wanna talk boring stuff. So my mentor and I were just talking last week and she asks me what's "twitter". Although I don't have an account on Twitter, I think I knew what it was...? I told her it's a social network or whatever LOL. So yeahhhh I was bored and lazy and procrastinating and made an account like...some minutes ago. It's pretty and neat; I didn't think it'd ONLY be like the Facebook Status bar on Twitter. That's like practically the only thing you do on Twitter LOL. Whatever, I can update that on my zinch account so colleges can find me :) If you guys have it, you can find me at ( http://twitter.com/aishhhjen )

So TOMORROW, BEAUTIFUL DAY I HOPE! GONNA BE 90 DEGREES. I hope it won't be TOO hot LOL. Yeahhh I need an outfit...I'm gonna go dig through my closet :P

4 comments:

  1. http://twitter.com/lxtsang
    I barely update. I made it like a few weeks ago. I think its better than facebook, but they need more people. Go twitter me. As for the cvs incident, it happens to all of us so don't feel so bad. Hopefully tomorrow wont reach 90 because I hate extremely hot weather! People start to smell, sweat and like its all stuff ant stuff on the buses. I want weather like today. Nice and Cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah how did you find my twitter account so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i hate when i do that too! its okay jen :(

    but lolll i seriously think twitter is ridiculous. i SERIOUSLY would never get that. LOL

    and yes today was a bad day. i hate it. i hated today's volleyball game. i hated everything ahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Yeahhh I need an outfit." hmmm I didn't get to say this to you today in school but nice outfit today if i remember correctly. lol

    ReplyDelete