Thursday, August 20, 2009

5 - 1 = 0


Q. If DBSK breaks up, what will you want to do?
YH: If that does happen, I will gather my members again. As the leader.

Dong Bang Shin Ki is THE reason I listen to Kpop. You guys might think this is not a big deal or I'm just being too dramatic, but these guys seriously mean something to me. After I read this, I almost cried. This whole lawsuit thing is killing me. But I believe the hearing will go well tomorrow, and the guys will win and get back what they deserve and continue to be in SME. No matter what happens, I am a true and forever Cassiopeian. Like Yoochun says:

Always keep the faith.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, saranghae youngwonhee.

1 comment:

  1. that picture is awesome >.>

    but yeah i totally understand D:
    though i dont listen to dbsk, i'd be crush if 2pm go through something like this D:

    ReplyDelete